- The average cost for 2015 for personal care in Texas is $19.00 an hour.
- In-Home personal care generally costs less than Assisted Living or Skilled Nursing.
- Personal Assistance Services can actually keep your loved one from having to go to Assisted Living or Skilled Nursing by accident prevention.
- Medicare will not pay for personal care although they will pay for some procedures that are done by a CNA.
- Medicaid, for low income seniors, does pay for non-medical home care. Medicaid rules are state-specific. All-Around Home Health is not a Medicaid approved agency.
Types of Payments for Services at All-Around Home Health
- Private pay is the common method of payment for personal assistance services.
- Private Pay can be arranged through several sources besides savings such as reverse mortgages, life insurance conversions, and through some life insurance policies.
- Veterans have several pension benefits which can be applied towards home care. The Aid and Attendance Pension is one that can be used for personal assistance. Contact your VA office to see if you qualify for benefits.
- Long Term Care Insurance pays for personal assistance services. Each policy is different. Contact your insurance representative to clarify your benefits. AAHH can file your claims and receive your payments directly to help you.
- Don’t let the cost of home care stand in the way of the care and support that you or your loved one needs.
- Care is often more affordable than you think.
- We are here to support you, and answer your questions.